Eva Multiplex Crochet

 Hi my name is Evadney. I made all the crochet items below. This is what I love to do. Anything that I can create with my hands.

I make crochet items such as ruffle hats,rasta hats, Jewelries,keychains, wallets, belts,scarfs, durag  and other craft items such as home decor, plant hanger, face scrubbies, wash cloths, prayer cloth, wall items, holders bath items and more. You should support my business because wearing my items lots of people get compliments & that gets me lots of orders. My products looks way better in person.

 Sometimes I even surprise my self the work I create. I love what I do It gives  me joy and peace of mind knowing my work will be in a home that will appreciate my creative work. 

Many times I gave up and even give so many of my items away. Everytime a voice in my head says don't gave up keep trying. I now appreciate my work so much because I get so many compliments on what I create. Even though crochet takes time to make items Considering shipping fees and transactions fees my prices are still reasonable.

You can also check out my tiktok page blendedbeautyboutique or my Facebook page (Eva Multiplex Crochet) If you need to contacts me with any questions email me at marketingmoney100@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for supporting my small business. If you like you can also support in other ways by sharing my page or leaving a donation that can go towards  materials & supplies.  Donate here. Click each photos below if you want to purchase item.









Sold

























































Sold



Sold

Sold 
Sold





Sold


Sold












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Big Money From Home

Stop struggling To the Best Make Money

Don't Let Your Friends & Family Join Before you